Channel Sales Manager
Our client is a market leader in designing solutions and selling through indirect sales channels. They are looking for an experienced channel sales professional that has that hunter mentality to help grow their market share in one of the most rapidly growing industries.
Our client is a market leader in designing solutions and selling them through indirect sales channels. They are looking for experienced, high-end Channel Sales professional to help grow their market share in one of the most rapidly growing industries.
- Develop and execute the overall channel sales strategy within a specific industry marketplace
- Establish and build relationships with new and existing large channel partners
- Preparation of customer proposals and staying with the process resulting in closing the business
- Utilize the CRM on a daily basis as a piece of the sales process
- Conduct competitive analysis of the market and provide guidance on any changes
- Represent organization at industry events and trade shows
- Direct management of the sales team
- Travel extensively by airplane and car (50% or more)
- Minimum of 10 years of industrial sales experience
- 5+ years selling through indirect sales channel
- High level of technical aptitude
- 4-year degree required (Technical and advanced degree preferred)
- Background in solution, value-add sales
- Basic computer knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.