Chief Information Officer
Looking to join a growing, mission-driven, healthcare organization local to the Twin Cities? This Chief Information Officer will be responsible for aligning the technology organization with the growth goals of the company, while providing business-enabling technology solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a high-impact role as part of an impressive and reputable executive leadership team.
Job DescriptionThe CIO is responsible for the entire IT spectrum and tasked with positioning the company for further growth while continuing to modernize technology platforms. We are seeking a proven technology leader who can create and drive strategy while maintaining an operational and tactical focus within the technology organization. This is a critical position for the company’s continued growth and they are currently investing heavily in technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This person will be responsible for engaging with business partners to create a multi-year IT strategy and road map that aligns with and enables the business objectives.
- Assessing current vendor landscape and managing vendor relationships to achieve highest level of service and efficiencies.
- Overseeing daily IT operations across the enterprise with a focus on reliability, availability, and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage annual IT budget for both capital and operating expenditures.
- Create playbook for technology integration related to business M&A activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS required, advanced degree highly preferred.
- 15+ years of progressive and rotational technology experience that spans applications, infrastructure, data, PMO, and security.
- Experience with modernized technology solutions to include cloud and analytics.
- Healthcare or related industry experience.
- Experience working within B2B and B2C orientations.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.