Chief Operations Officer
Advance your Bank Operations career with a growth oriented Community Bank
MUST HAVE OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE IN A COMMUNITY OR REGIONAL BANK SETTING - Preferably Twin Cities, MN
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee bank's overall Operations.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate policy and procedures are in place.
- Lead and coordinate projects and project teams.
- Analyze existing processes to improve efficiency, implement improvements and changes, when appropriate.
- Responsible for supervision/management of the bank’s loan and deposit operations, IT, HR and ERM.
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to department staff and assigning tasks to appropriate personnel and providing necessary input during the hiring process.
- Collaborates as a member of the leadership team on bank-wide strategic planning initiatives.
- Oversees the Bank's Loan and Deposit Operations and Information Technology
- Manages risk by providing executive oversight of enterprise risk management, FDICIA compliance testing, corporate insurance, regulatory compliance programs including BSA, physical security, information security and administrative services functions.
- Oversee Human Resources
- Assesses the Bank's many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the Bank's goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST HAVE OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE IN A COMMUNITY OR REGIONAL BANK SETTING
- Bachelor's degree in management or business administration, with a heavy concentration in the technological side of business administration.
- Higher level degree and/or applicable certifications preferred.
- At least 10 years of Senior Leadership experience in community banking, responsible for strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
- High degree of business insight in leveraging technology to drive competitive advantage.
- Experience in managing IT vendor relationships
- Project Management experience working closely with business process owners on continuous process improvement and the application of technology toward this end
- Experience with FISERV and LaserPro systems
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.