Client Operations Director
Lead the operations of an innovative & growing company providing key Orthopedic patient-reported outcome data as a service. Serve as a liaison, consultant, and subject matter expert to a host of clientele...
Our organization is looking for a Client Operations Director (COD) who is data-driven, quality-focused and sales savvy. The ideal candidate for this role will collaborate with the Leadership team and assist in executing organization’s business plan while achieving or exceeding the organization’s planned revenue objectives. The COD is responsible for leading the Client Operations team which consists of Account Managers and Phone Administrators. This individual will assist the Client Operations team in developing patient-reported outcome (PRO) data use strategies for our Clients. The COD will act as a trusted advisor to our Clients and team members, manage the assessment and translation of Client needs related to outcome data to ultimately ensure Clients realize the value of their investment. This successful leader will be a utility player, passionate about data and cultivate brand loyalty.
Please note this position is unable to provide sponsorship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Research required information using available resources. Troubleshoot problems and provide information to IT/Development.
- Assess and customize onboarding strategy based on Customer needs.
- Help our clients use their data which will include but not limited to analyzing, reporting and educating clients on PRO data.
- Develop internal templates, best practices and processes and procedures.
- Assist in the integration and workflow of Salesforce into the Client Operations processes and procedures.
- Professionally represent our organization during onsite Client visits and/or conferences.
- Assist in the prioritization of product improvements/updates and tickets included in the organization’s Sprints and Roadmap planning, taking into consideration Client feedback and team scalability.
- Occasional travel.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Clinical and health system/private practice business experience within the field of Orthopedics.
- Leadership and management experience in holding a team accountable for achieving agreed upon commitments and goals.
- A passion for processes and procedures.
- Five+ years experience in a management and leadership position, ideally experience managing relationships with Customers.
- Five+ years experience in a Clinical environment.
- Four+ years of post-high school education (or equivalent experience). (MBA preferred)
- Previous experience working in a small company start-up environment.
- Proficiency in project management and team communications integration/organization skills.
- Ability to self-manage, demonstrate self-direction and effective listening.
- Ability to build strong relationships with Customers and Partners, in person and over the phone.
- A good presenter, communicator and educator (both written and verbal).
- 2+ years CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.