We are looking for a highly skilled and strategic Co-Marketing Lead with B2B2C experience to build the co-marketing function from the ground up. In this role, you’ll be responsible for “working backwards” to identify win/win/win opportunities that accelerate adoption, position the employer brand, and clearly articulate the benefits and value our client brings to their customers.
The ideal candidate will be creative, have sales charisma, and be an operationally minded marketer.
This position will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand company objectives, conceptualize co-marketing campaigns to meet goals, and flawlessly execute those campaigns in partnership with the customer to deliver successful outcomes
- Bridge the customer’s journey from Sales to Customer Success by developing and delivering campaigns to our client’s largest and most strategic customers
- Join the sales cycle to bolster the value proposition by pitching campaign ideas and join Customer Success during onboarding to lead the joint execution of co-marketing campaigns
- Think big, move fast, and “wow” customers by bringing innovative win/win/win ideas to the table
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience leading the development of customized marketing campaigns
- Experience working with agencies (or in-house ones) to create concepts and campaigns
- Well-rounded experience with marketing channels, and adapting campaigns to channels
- Proven track record of making data-driven marketing decisions
- Knowledge of the payments industry is a plus
- Experience in a B2B2C business model is a plus
- Superb written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.