Commercial Banking Real Estate Portfolio Manager
Join a Dynamic Commercial Real Estate Lending Team as a Portfolio Manager.
Job DescriptionMUST HAVE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CREDIT AND LENDING EXPERIENCE IN THE TWIN CITIES, MN
Outstanding opportunity for Portfolio Manager who will assist Commercial Real Estate Lenders with the ongoing administration of loan portfolios to maintain high credit quality. Assist with loan prospects to generate new business opportunities while providing service to existing commercial borrowers and cross-sell other products when appropriate.
All types of Commercial Real Estate loans, including significant multi family. PM would pick up and manage a sizeable portfolio. Deals range from $1MM to $30MM; Sweet spot is $3-5MM.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years credit analysis experience with significant focus on Commercial Real Estate.
- Ability to underwrite CRE loans, office/warehouse, Multi family, industrial
- Understanding of Loan documentation and process to close and administer loan portfolio
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with borrower
- Relationship building, Creativity and problem-solving, Self-management, and Communication.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.