Commercial Lender C&I
C&I Commercial Lenders: Lending Limit and Capabilities, without the Bureaucracy.
OUR CLIENT WILL ONLY ENTERTAIN CANDIDATE SUBMISSIONS FROM COMMERCIAL BANKERS WITH TWIN CITIES LENDING EXPERIENCE. UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION IF YOUR EXPERIENCE DOES NOT FIT THAT CRITERIA.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial lender to develop and grow a C&I portfolio. Target relationships $1MM-$10MM. Interview, assess and analyze prospective loan clients and their financial position. Establish new business loans and deposit prospects through sales calls, networking and referral base. Grant new loans according to bank guidelines and loan policy.
- Collects and analyzes financial and related data in order to determine the credit worthiness of the borrower within the parameters of the bank’s loan policies. Establishes and negotiates the terms under which credit will be granted to comply with loan underwriting guidelines.
- Solicits business from new & existing customers; actively seeks out, identifies and solicits commercial loan business consistent with the bank’s objectives to increase the commercial loan portfolio.
- Ensures proper loan documentation is executed to provide the bank with a valid promissory note and security interest in collateral.
- Manages individual loan portfolio including collections and restructuring of problem loans.
- Reviews existing loan portfolio for documentation exceptions and periodic financial statements.
- Refer clients and prospects to “non-bank” investment, insurance and mortgage related services.
- Performs other responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA); and 5 or more years commercial lending experience in the TWIN CITIES MARKET
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven Sales Record
- Credit experience and understanding
- Comprehensive skill set in the use of the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.