Commercial Lender – Multi Family Housing
NIMBLE LENDER SEEKS EXPERIENCED TWIN CITES MULTI FAMILY COMMERCIAL LENDER
Job DescriptionJob Description
Summary: This Commercial Lending role requires proficiency in all areas of commercial banking; good credit skills; good customer service, sales and negotiation skills; significant bank product knowledge; and the ability to operate with limited supervision.
YOU MUST HAVE TWIN CITIES BANKING EXPERIENCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manages an existing or develop a new commercial loan customer base, with a focus on apartment and multi family housing projects. Develops new business from referral sources, designated marketing efforts, and through cold calling efforts. Properly structures and successfully negotiates loan transactions with customers and prospects within accepted risk tolerance levels.
- Effectively cross-sells all bank loan, deposit, treasury management and electronic products.
- Manages loan renewals, collection efforts on all past due loans and loans in default in a timely manner and maintain a high level of asset quality within a designated portfolio.
- Maintains in depth familiarity with target markets and customers.
- Meets specific loan origination and deposit growth performance expectations including Commercial Loan Portfolio Growth (Gross), Increase Gross Depository Relationship, and Minimum number of sales calls per week.
- MUST HAVE LOCAL TWIN CITIES MARKET KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; five years related credit experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least five years of relevant commercial credit experience, preferably in a bank or commercial finance company environment, with a focus on apartments and multi family housing lending
- Customer service and sales skills
- Credit analysis experience
- Loan documentation skills
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Negotiation skills