We are in search of a Comp Consultant who can focus on focal reviews! Our client needs help preparing for this process. Sound interesting? Take a look at the description and apply today!
Our client is looking for an experienced Compensation Consultant to join their team for a 4+ month contract assignment. In this role, the Consultant will direct, develop, evaluate, and lead compensation programs and the implementation of compensation policy, procedures, and systems. This individual will serve as a strategic partner to company leadership and play a key role in maintaining and enhancing the company’s culture through progressive total compensation programs. This Compensation Consultant will serve as a proactive cross functional partner to the organization and act as a resource across all business groups. The position will direct resources, including internal employees and external vendors in the design and administration of compensation programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide support, analysis, and execution of projects around compensation structure, job description classification, and survey data analysis
- Collaborate with managers on a variety of compensation-related projects
- Assist with preparation of compensation plans
- Review, analyze, and recommend changes to current compensation plans
- Perform various analyses and data management in support of compensation programs
- Manage, track, report, and analyze compensation data
- Analyze compensation survey data
- Perform job description analysis and classification
- Review and analyze market pricing
- Ensure data and compensation plans are tracked accordingly in HRIS software
- Coordinate with HR managers to educate employees on compensation plans and changes
- Ensure that compensation reports, analyses and calculations are accurate
- May also be involved in other compensation-related projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Finance, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years compensation experience
- Knowledge in compensation best practice, AIP and MIP accruals
- Ability to manage, analyze and manipulate data
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills
- Financial analysis and statistical skills
- Detail and process oriented with demonstrated excellence in quality and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present data and information to small and large groups
- High level of tact, accountability, and professional maturity for handling confidential compensation information
- Demonstrated track record in taking initiative, working independently, and handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of and experience with HR databases and compensation management systems
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39646