Consumer Health Consultant-Category Management
Our goal is to transform consumer health through the power of our products! This position will support the organization by leading and completing product development projects that are better and different.
For over 30 years, our client (Firm) has helped organizations, from development stage to Global Fortune 500, in addressing their strategic and marketing challenges. The Firm is regarded as the world's leading pricing advisor and thought leader.
Globalization is a core element of the clients goals and strategies. They are an international and multilingual team of over 1,300 full-time employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds in 38 office across US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Two of the Firms fastest growing practices include its Consumer & Retail and its Consumer Healthcare practices. The Firm is seeking an experienced consumer & retail professional to join the Consumer Healthcare team and lend their experience and expertise to this growing practice as a senior consultant.
- Net Revenue Management
- Portfolio optimization
- Pricing transformation
- Gross-to-net optimization
- Channel management
- Promotion strategy
- Sales effectiveness
- Key account negotiation support
- Growth Strategy
The Firm is looking for an outstanding candidate to support 20%-25% expected annual growth of the Firm's US businesses in the next 5 years.
Typical candidates have 4-7 years of total work experience in consulting or relevant roles within Consumer & Retail companies and also often have an MBA degree.
Other qualities to posses that will contribute to success in the Firm and success of the Firms clients:
- Problem solving skills: You effectively combine sophisticated analytical skills with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights.
- Change management: You have experience in advising senior executive teams and leading transformation initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are a self-starter and finisher. You enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization. You show commitment to the success of the team.
- Drive: You
- P set ambitious goals for yourself. You are energetic, enjoy fast a pace environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
Furthermore, the Firm expects you-as an experienced candidate-to grow quickly into the role of team leader. You would be responsible for developing strategic recommendations for client and for contributing relevant insights from your previous experience and relevant subject matter expertise.