Versique is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in recruitment throughout Minnesota
Are you a talented creator of content? We are looking for a marketer to help us capitalize on the reputation our business has built as the leading provider in the space. If you are looking for a role in an exciting and evolving group that is poised to make even bigger waves in the market, this is the job for you!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute awareness programs leveraging a variety of owned and paid marketing channels such as web, social media, advertising, PPC, and third-party publications and sites.
- Identify additional channels that will help further build awareness in our targeted geographies.
- Assist with development of key messages for target personas.
- Develop and execute the content strategy that will include thought leadership, case studies, articles, social posts, sell sheets, sales presentations, speaking session topics, webinar topics, and industry award submissions.
- Coordinate with internal communications partners and PR agencies on content and messages to leverage with the media.
- Measure the success and results of campaigns & programs, re-calibrating content and programs to maximize results as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4 – 8 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related field required.
- Experience developing content and external awareness programs required.
- Experience with account-based marketing a plus.
- Global marketing experience (UK and/or Asia) a plus, but not required.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of prospective clients/personas
- Strong creative writer and editor with the ability to turn complex topics into bold, engaging stories and messages.
- Ability to prioritize high impact activities and complete deliverables on a timely basis.
- Strong internal and external communicator at all levels.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Financial services or legal services marketing experience a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.