Content Marketing Manager
Our highly reputable Health Tech client is looking for an experienced B2B Content Marketing Manager to join their marketing team.
Our client is looking for a creative and strategic Content Marketing Manager to own the content strategy from ideation to execution. In this role, you will be responsible for creating compelling content designed to attract, engage, and convert leads to closed deals.
The ideal individual is passionate about advocating for consistent, clear, and concise written content while evolving our client’s unique tone of voice. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-pace environment and will be able to craft a blog post, interview a subject matter expert for an eBook, and write email copy all in one day.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own and build out the content strategy from ideation to execution
- Write and edit demand generation campaign assets including eBooks, blogs, social media posts, ad copy, landing pages, webinar scripts, and recaps
- Develop, manage, and deliver our client’s corporate blog’s editorial calendar and content
- Research, test, and optimize content strategies to determine how to maximize successfully
- Ensure all copy is optimized for SEO and continually seek out SEO best practices
- Measure, analyze, and report on how content influences lead quality and engagement
- Bring our client’s brand voice, tone, and style guide to life by advocating for and creating clear, consistent, and concise content
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of content marketing experience in the B2B SaaS/tech space
- Experience establishing a content marketing strategy in a fast-pace startup environment
- Must have a clear, confident, and compelling writing style
- Good understanding of SEO and inbound marketing principles
- Strong project management skills to own and drive schedules from start-to-finish
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who is willing to pitch in on a variety of content-related projects
- Ability to take complex technical descriptions or videos and break them down into stories
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.