Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, specializing in both consulting and permanent placement.
Does supporting the growth of a business through content marketing get you motivated? This internal Versique role will be leading the effort and work in conjunction with our sister company Parqa Marketing to create and execute marketing strategies to support our recruiters and grow the multiple business segments. Come join our team of seasoned professionals and launch your career with us!
Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. At Versique we specialize in Direct Hire, Executive Search and contract consulting. Our team has more than 400 years of combined experience and has filled more than 1,000+ positions in Minnesota. Versique has a variety of specialists focusing in several areas including IT, HR, marketing, engineering/operations, finance/accounting, sales, CPG (consumer packaged goods), manufacturing, healthcare, commercial banking and executive retained search.
Versique offers experienced recruiters a platform like no other that includes the best resources/tools available, an incredible lead generation strategy through our internal marketing agency, PARQA, a top compensation structure and an experienced team that thrives on collaboration and sharing relationships.
Versique is a rapidly growing, dynamic recruiting firm that has boasted double-digit sales increases since we have opened our doors. Our internal retention is 3x the industry average for agency recruiters due to our values, culture, and resources. We are currently building our business aggressively and are seeking an experienced marketer as we look to expand.
Our marketing team is growing. The successful candidate is someone who genuinely likes people and has a passion for content marketing and account management. This is an internal role but will get to work side by side with our performance marketing agency to bring value to the multiple business units. A great personality and ability to leverage our talented team to get business results is at the core of this role. Organization and time management are critical for success.
If you have a passion for content creation through multiple mediums, digital marketing, demand generation, and marketing technology, but also love working with people this might be the perfect role for you. While past marketing experience is important, you NEED to have a servant mentality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and build out the content strategy from ideation to execution
- Write and edit demand generation campaign assets including eBooks, blogs, social media posts, ad copy, landing pages, webinar scripts, and recaps
- Develop, manage, and deliver our corporate blog editorial calendar and content
- Research, test, and optimize content strategies to determine how to maximize successfully
- Ensure all copy is optimized for SEO and continually seek out SEO best practices
- Measure, analyze, and report on how content influences lead quality and engagement
- Bring our brand voice, tone, and style guide to life by advocating for and creating clear, consistent, and concise content
Required Skills And Experience
- 3+ years of content marketing experience in the B2B service space.
- Experience establishing a content marketing strategy in a fast-pace environment
- Must have a clear, confident, and compelling writing style
- Good understanding of SEO, social and inbound marketing principles
- Strong project management skills to own and drive schedules from start-to-finish
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who is willing to pitch in on a variety of content-related projects
- Ability to tell stories through video, animation and writing that engages clients and candidates
Commitment To Our Team
- Autonomy – Together, let us build a career growth plan and help you execute on it
- Marketing Support – Our sister company, Parqa, specializes in Digital Marketing exclusively for the recruiting industry and helps build your brand, credibility and thought leadership in your area of expertise. Not to mention, drives a ton client leads to you.
- Technology Support – Versique provides best-of-class technology and access to the best sourcing tools in the industry – we use Bullhorn for our CRM and ATS. Additionally, we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, sponsored ad slots on LinkedIn and a various marketing automation campaigns, all fully integrated with Bullhorn.
- Training Support – Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone on the team.
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 30% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another!
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO!
- Compensation – Base and bonus opportunities
- Giving back – another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support and you have the opportunity to join the Volunteer committee and make an impact day one!
- Fun! – another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus potential
Benefits: Competitive health care coverage, 401(k) match, PTO, etc.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.