Versique has partnered with a growing family owned construction company to help them find their next Controller! If you enjoy wearing multiple hats and operating within a fast paced environment, our client will provide you with an excellent career!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Controller will be responsible for all of the accounting, finance and administration of the company including but not limited to A/P, A/R, payroll, and financial reporting.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for expense report processing payment tracking, bank deposits, filing, service reports and preparing sales quotes.
- Monitoring and collecting outstanding A/R.
- Answering customer questions as it relates to billing.
- Maintain revenue projections.
- Prepare internal reports for management relating to cash flow, A/R & A/P aging, sales, KPIs and revenue forecast reports.
- Produce payroll for salaried and hourly employees.
- Maintain fixed assets schedule for all acquired and disposed equipment.
- Make all AJEs for depreciation, amortization, taxes, payroll and other adjustments.
- Ensure tax compliance with all federal, state and local agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum 5 years of finance and accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team or function within an organization.
- CPA license is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels in the organization.
- Experience with Viewpoint is a plus.