We have partnered with a family owned company to help them find a Controller to join their team! This is a newly created position that will have a mix of finance and accounting responsibilities and report directly to the CFO!
Job DescriptionThe Controller will be a partner to the CFO in improving accounting processes, providing additional insight into the budgeting and forecasting process, and selecting and implementing new technology. They will be comfortable working with people at all levels of the organization and posses a natural curiosity into how things work.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the month-end close process.
- Review financial statements, budgets, and data analytics.
- Oversee treasury and cash management.
- Analyze processes for efficiencies and controls.
- Manage, develop, and lead members of the accounting team.
- Provide meaningful reports and narratives to the senior leadership team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience preferably with a mix of public accounting and industry
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.