We are seeking a highly skilled Controller. If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for finance and a track record of success in financial management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
As the Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial activities of the company, including financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. You will also manage the accounting department and ensure that all financial records are accurate and up-to-date.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all financial activities of the company, including financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Manage the accounting department and ensure that all financial records are accurate and up-to-date
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures
- Monitor cash flow and ensure that adequate funds are available to meet the company's needs
- Prepare financial statements and reports for management and stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all accounting and tax regulations
- Analyze financial data and provide insights to management to support strategic decision-making
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and implement strategies to improve financial performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (Master's degree preferred)
- CPA certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a financial management role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate financial information effectively to non-financial stakeholders
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience with ERP systems and financial reporting tools
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.