With a culture that is second to none, Versique's client is hiring a cost analyst to be a true cross-functional team member that increases the profitability of projects and the efficiency of internal processes.
Versique has been engaged by a leading firm in the construction industry to help identify a Cost Analyst who will partner with Project Managers and other key business leaders to identify cost and profit drivers of projects through timely analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and monitor job cost schedules.
- Lead the cost-to-complete process and ensure accurate percentage-of-completion accounting.
- Analyze equipment rates to determine the most efficient use of machinery.
- Plan and justify best use of capital expenditures.
- Identify and implement processes to reduce profit fade.
- Create dashboards within Viewpoint to standardize reporting.
- Lead project meetings to review job costs, revenues and billing adjustments.
- Determine incentive compensation for Project Manager's.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3 to 5 years of cost accounting or related experience.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills and construction ERP system experience preferred.
- CPA, MBA or CCIFP is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments and executive leadership.
- Positive and collaborative mind set is a must.