Our Client, a dynamic Community Bank, offers the opportunity to work in a team setting supporting Relationship Managers, providing credit and financial analysis for prospective and existing Commercial borrowers
Provide Credit analysis and support to Relationship Managers working with both Commercial Real Estate and C&I opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Spread financial information including, company prepared financial statements, tax returns, compiled, reviewed and audited statements. Spreads consist of both historical and pro-forma statements. Consolidation of multiple financial statements with single and multiple entity companies.
2. Develop credit information, such as debt service ability and cash flow analysis, for use by Relationship Managers and/or committees in making lending decisions on new, renewed and extension loans. Review all pertinent credit and financial information, determine the need for more information, prepare spreadsheet, analyze financial information and prepare summary.
3. Develop personal credit analysis on individuals. Spread and analysis of personal tax return, personal financial statement and personal credit bureau.
4. Work with loan officers in completion of required action memo and collateral analysis. Ability to work effectively on a daily basis with lending support to ensure a clean and accurate commercial loan memo presentation for senior level management and committees.
5. Knowledge of compliance/CRA regulations on a quarterly basis.
Must have at least 2+ years of COMMERCIAL Credit analysis.
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelors Degree in business, accounting, finance preferred.
Must have two plus years experience working in credit analysis or commercial lending.