Well respected Community Bank has a great opportunity for a Credit Analyst to join their team. Good upside potential!
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WITH BUSINESS BANKING CREDIT ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Responsibilities include working with lenders to gather pertinent information, performing analysis, such as spreading financial statements or creating a personal cash flow, and preparing credit presentations for the bank on new and existing commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate, and personal loans. Qualified candidates will be required to develop an understanding of bank policy and regulatory requirements to ensure the credit presentations they prepare identify and address exceptions or regulatory issues.
- Financial spreading / cash flow table creation for prospective and existing customers
- Monitoring and verification of loan portfolio ticklers, including but not limited to borrowing base certificates, financial covenants, conditions of approval, and monitoring items.
- Data capture for ongoing credit department reporting and management information system integrity, including loan portfolio characteristics, unique identifiers, and concentration related metrics. Ability to identify incorrect coding or data field usage and correct for consistency, both in previously captured and newly created data fields.
- Monitors interim submission of financial information to identify adverse trends and monitor progress.
- Ensures preparation and signing of loan extension and renewal documents and tracks completion of pending, post-closing, and tickler items.
- Conducts regular reviews of loan files to determine whether loans have been properly documented with respect to: collateral documents, insurance coverage, compliance with state and federal laws, and requirements specific to each unique lending situation.
- Monitors commercial loans secured by marketable securities to ensure collateral adequacy based on current market values.
- Provides current financial information and other documentation for sold participations and obtains similar information for participations purchased.
- Assists lenders in correcting technical exceptions listed by regulatory agencies or bank services to ensure compliance requirements are satisfied.
- Ensures monthly, quarterly and special reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner for bank management.
- Maintains and distributes reports such as documentation deficiencies, annual review, etc., in a constant effort to maintain
- Experience completing financial spreads and preparing credit presentations highly preferred.
- Credit Quest experience a plus.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.