Customer Marketing Manager
Want to work for a ESTABLISHED company that is growing, like a start up? We have the place for you.
Job DescriptionThis is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing, food/beverage consumer products company. Our client is looking to add a talented Customer Marketing Manager to our growing team, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing. The Customer Marketing Manager will be an invaluable part of the Product Marketing team, transforming data and insight into strong customer marketing plans to help drive growth. Through the collection and synthesis of customer, Customer and product insights you will lead key business decisions and planning. As a newly established function you will be responsible for developing and championing the creation of global Customer Marketing protocol and analytics.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Research, design and manage toolsets that further enable the organization to better leverage insights on Customer needs, wants and influences along the path to purchase.
• Assist in the design and management of trade shows, custom marketing programs and events.
• Proactively identify and articulate Category and Customer opportunities as part of the annual planning process. Set priorities and goals based on these needs, in collaboration with key stakeholders and within the allotted budget.
• Develop and implement processes and best practices to support consistent data driven decision making.
• Design and manage custom marketing projects and events.
• Analyze program effectiveness to determine ROI and make recommendations to optimize spend.
• Establish annual budget and process for evaluating incremental opportunities throughout the year. This ties to ROI analysis already listed.
• Establish key retailer target list and merchandising recommendations.
• Partner with Sales team to evaluate available programs and build plan as well as partnering with our Brokers who all have Customer/Digital resources to assist us.
• Manage assets; digital coupons, website creative, recipe use, etc. as well as the execution of these digital programs.
• Evaluate performance metrics against KPI’s to direct future initiatives
• Identify and manage co-branded opportunities to optimize reach and ROI at retail
• Management of sales collateral (i.e. merchandising, customer swag, trade show supplies, store applied coupons. demo kits etc.)
• Other tasks to be determined based on business needs.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Detailed thinker and ability to influence internally and externally to execute compelling Customer Marketing programs and engagements
• Experience in performing quantitative analysis and translating data insights into actions with emphasis on digital activation analytics and KPIs (eg. familiar with Kroger Promote IQ programs)
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Expertise in designing powerful, persuasive and concise strategies for multiple constituents internally (Sr. Management, other functions) and externally (retailers, distributor partners, etc.)
• Strong Initiative and Leadership Skills
• Strong Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills
• Understanding of Path to Purchase tactics and various marketing vehicles ranging from digital, coupons, print, sponsorships, media and more
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.