We are looking for a enthusiastic and skilled Customer Marketing Manager to join our B2B SaaS client's growing marketing team. In this role, you will build and nurture relationships while creating brand loyal advocates. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and managing marketing programs that boost engagement and drive revenue with our client's existing customer base. The ideal candidate will be customer centric and a natural relationship builder.
This is a fully remote position that will report directly to the Senior Director of Global Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help marketing and sales meet pipeline, bookings and revenue targets through customer advocacy initiatives
- Manage and maintain customer engagement and continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Develop a customer lifecycle and nurture programs while working across marketing team to implement
- Create special marketing content for account management for customers ready to migrate to cloud and SaaS platforms
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 6 years customer marketing work experience
- A strong understanding of new technologies and marketing trends
- Proficiency in Office365
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools, channels, including Salesforce and HubSpot
- Previous experience in customer facing role – Customer Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.