Our client is seeking an experienced DE&I Consultant to join their team for 3+ month engagement. This project is slated to start in January of 2021. Our client is committed to supporting employees both personally and professionally, which in turn has created an engaged and dynamic organization. If you are passionate about helping organizations thrive with DE&I best practices aligned to support a thriving organization, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced DE&I Consultant to join their team for 3+ month engagement. This project is slated to start in January of 2021. This consulting role will focus on project management of cross department projects, including the development of company-wide reporting; ERG development and programming; and executive and employee engagement. The Consultant will serve as an internal consultant to leaders, business units, HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Expertise in the areas of diversity and Inclusion, bias mitigation, and change management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy and execute actions that foster a culture of inclusion
- Provides consultation to client organizations to assist them in achieving measurable diversity, inclusion, and belonging improvements in their organizational performance and builds effective relationships with assigned clients at executive leader level and below
- Align D&I goals and initiatives focused on recruiting, retention, and employee development with business objectives
- Gathers quantitative and qualitative data from a broad variety of sources; analyzes and synthesizes the information and prepares briefings and reports on trends, issues, and implications
- Facilitates midsize to large, global team and diversity, inclusion, and belonging interventions, programs, and processes to support business objectives and strategy implementation
- Assist with developing, planning and facilitation of DE&I training and other learning solutions
- Establish mechanisms to measure, track, and report on diversity metrics
- Provide updates to senior leaders and key stakeholders in assessing and evaluating initiatives regarding DE&I efforts
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business, or related field, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience leading diversity, equity & inclusion strategies
- Experience with a broad range of change and communications skill sets, including stakeholder engagement, change management, employee communications, manager enablement, strategy development, program development, and/or related fields
- Deep understanding and awareness of diversity & inclusion solutions, best practices across various industries and organizational sizes, and has worked across all levels of an organization from managers to C-suite executives
- Proven track record of leading global company-wide diversity, equity & inclusion strategies, initiatives, and programs with multiple stakeholders, in a complex environment
- Executive presence; confidence in facilitating, presenting, communicating, and influencing all levels of employees, as well as external partners
- Capable of driving multiple initiatives and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, environment
- Constantly up to date on equity, diversity and inclusion trends, industry activities, bringing innovative and creative ideas from concept to implementation and ultimately desired results aligned to strategies
- Strong knowledge of Employee Relations, EEO laws/regulations, and Affirmative Action Programs
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Versique Job Code: 38624