Our non-profit client is seeking an experienced DE&I Consultant to join their team for a 9+ month contract engagement. Our client is committed to supporting employees both personally and professionally, which in turn has created an engaged and dynamic organization. If you are passionate about helping organizations thrive with DE&I best practices aligned to support a thriving organization, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) Consultant for a 9+ month, part-time contract engagement. The DE&I Consultant will be a key strategic partner with our client in its goal to improve diversity, equity and inclusion across the entire organization. This consultant will serve as an internal consultant to leaders, business units, HR Business Partners in the areas of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, bias mitigation, and change management. This consultant will partner with internal resources to effectively guide this process and imbed best practices and knowledge across the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a change agent, spearheading our client’s diversity, equity & inclusion mission in partnership with our executive management team and employees across the company
- Conduct an organizational audit of current DE&I practices, procedures, and available resources
- Provide consultation to client’s organization to assist them in achieving measurable diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging improvements in their organizational performance and build effective relationships with assigned clients at executive leader level and below
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data from a broad variety of sources; analyze and synthesize the information and prepare briefings and reports on trends, issues, and implications
- Facilitate midsize to large team and diversity, inclusion, and belonging interventions, programs, and processes to support business objectives and strategy implementation
- Establish mechanisms to measure, track, and report on diversity metrics
- Align DE&I goals and initiatives focused on recruiting, retention, and employee development with business objectives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 10+ years of experience leading diversity, equity and inclusion strategies
- Experience with rolling out a strategic DE&I program
- Experience with a broad range of change and communications skill sets, including stakeholder engagement, change management, employee communications, manager enablement, strategy development, program development, and/or related fields
- Deep understanding and awareness of diversity and inclusion solutions, best practices across various industries and organizational sizes, and has worked across all levels of an organization from managers to C-suite executives
- Proven track record of leading global company-wide diversity, equity and inclusion strategies, initiatives, and programs with multiple stakeholders, in a complex environment
- Executive presence; confidence in facilitating, presenting, communicating, and influencing all levels of employees, as well as external partners
- Capable of driving multiple initiatives and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, environment
- Constantly up to date on equity, diversity and inclusion trends, industry activities, bringing innovative and creative ideas from concept to implementation and ultimately desired results aligned to strategies
- Strong knowledge of Employee Relations, EEO laws/regulations, and Affirmative Action Programs
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39131