This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact with an organization looking to build our their DE&I efforts in the Twin Cities! Our client is looking for an DE&I Consultant and Trainer to conduct one or a series of training sessions for their organization. This DE&I Consultant should be comfortable crafting a training series that is based on foundational DE&I best practices and then personalize it based on the outcomes of the organizational assessment.
Our client is looking for an DE&I Consultant and Trainer to conduct one or a series of training sessions for their organization. This DE&I Consultant will begin the project by assessing the overall DE&I strategy for the organization, making recommendations to leadership, crafting, and delivering foundational DE&I training for employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Diversity & Inclusion specialist and consultant to leadership on diversity management and inclusive practices
- Conduct and organizational audit of current DE&I practices, procedures, and available resources
- Conduct, facilitate, and coordinate training and education on diversity and inclusion topics for the client, and follow training plans to educate and train employees, supervisors, managers and leaders on diversity principles and cultural competency skills for leading a diverse workforce
- Builds DE&I initiatives that mobilizes leadership and workforce from various organizational and community sectors around diversity goals
- Provides strategic direction for training initiatives on cultural competency, gender differences, disability, sexual harassment, building a climate of equity and inclusion, and other topics designed to increase awareness and support of equity and inclusion values, and maintaining compliance with applicable laws in collaboration with organizational stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business or related field, or equivalent
- 8+ years of progressive leadership experience designing, implementing, and sustaining diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in a complex organization
- Proficiency in data analysis to inform strategies, create metrics and drive accountability for the delivery of outcomes within the business
- Demonstrated ability to translate passion for building a successful diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies for a complex organization, into quantifiable actions driving true change and tangible results
- Effectively uses critical thinking skills and solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving, with courage to discuss difficult topics, leading self, and others to understanding and objectively articulating multiple perspectives on what are sometimes difficult topics
- Constantly up to date on equity, diversity and inclusion trends, industry activities, bringing innovative and creative ideas from concept to implementation and ultimately desired results aligned to strategies
- Strong knowledge of Employee Relations, EEO laws/regulations, and Affirmative Action Programs
Versique Job Code: 38544
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.