Demand Gen Campaign Manager
Our Health Tech client is looking for a well-versed Marketing Campaign Manager to join their demand generation team.
Our client is looking for a strong B2B Marketing Campaign Manager to join their marketing and demand generation teams. In this role, you will be responsible for the ideation, creation, and execution of marketing collateral and tactics that will help drive company success through lead generation, brand equity, and client retention/loyalty. This role will serve as a leader on the Marketing team and will be responsible for ensuring KPIs and lead/lag measures are tracked, met, and exceeded daily.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will report directly to the Director of Demand Generation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, plan, execute, and monitor multi-channel campaigns and activities aligned with business goals to generate leads, MQLs, opportunities, and ROI
- Successfully deploy a combination of digital advertising, direct marketing, account-based marketing, social, and email tactics to achieve campaign goals
- Partner with sales to develop campaigns with the goal of supporting revenue and pipeline targets
- Work cross-functionally to ensure brand messaging is understood, content is on target, and assets are planned and executed for maximum results
- Create and execute marketing campaigns for the different stages of the buyer’s journey
- Measure campaign responses, leads, MQLs, opportunities, and ROI
- Develop and monitor budgets to ensure revenue and expenses are kept within established boundaries
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of successfully designing and executing demand generation campaigns
- Must have a strong understand and passion for B2B technology
- Proficient Pardot and Salesforce user
- Demonstrated understanding of buyer personas, account segmentation, and how to craft messages to appeal to buyers in each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Proven ability to create and maintain a partnership with the sales team
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.