Demand Generation Manager
Our client is a reputable growth marketing agency that partners with early-stage B2B SaaS/technology start-ups to build out their marketing strategies from scratch.
We are looking for a tenacious, gritty Demand Generation Manager to join our client’s team. In this high-impact role, you’ll work with some of the fastest-growing B2B start-up companies in the technology space. As the Demand Generation Manager, you’ll work very closely and report directly to the Head of Demand Generation, who will own the client relationship. You’ll be responsible for supporting strategy and executing all revenue-generating campaigns and programs across your team’s client portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have B2B Marketing experience and will have a proven track record of executing paid campaigns in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads.
This is a fully remote position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the paid campaign execution across various channels that align with client’s goals and objectives
- Collaborate directly with the Head of Demand Generation to plan, execute, and measure integrated and account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Implement paid campaigns in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads
- Perform audience research and develop me campaign ideas and best practices in B2B marketing
- Optimize the entire demand generation funnel to drive pipeline for clients
- Manage e-mail campaigns in HubSpot, content writing, landing pages and ABM initiatives
- Track, analyze and report on all relevant performance metrics
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing and/or demand generation experience in B2B SaaS/technology space a must
- Previous experience in a B2B startup environment and/or agency highly preferred
- 4+ years of paid campaign execution and management experience in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads
- Experience working in a B2B start-up environment and/or agency highly preferred
- Must be fluent in MAPs (HubSpot, Marketo) CRM’s (Salesforce) and popular ESPs
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Superb written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.