Demand Generation Manager
We are looking for a highly-skilled, analytical Demand Generation Manager to join our client's team.
We are looking a seasoned Demand Generation Manager to fill a critical role in our client’s growth strategy. In this position, you will support many demand generation initiatives within the core customer verticals, focusing on marketing programs that deliver business results. You will have an acute focus on lead acquisition and sales pipeline by helping to develop, design, and implement campaigns that generate quality leads and opportunities for the business team. There will be a strong focus on reporting, analytics, and campaign optimization.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of ABM and inbound marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, account-based marketing, paid search, digital & remarketing programs, direct, webinars, and other distribution channels
- Grow demand generation to increase volume and quality of MQLs
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Manage competitive marketing efforts and analyze areas of improvement
- Partner with sales to accurately report on the effectiveness of different initiatives
- Manage and execute end-to-end campaigns while maintaining cohesive automated workflows
- Develop and implement direct marketing campaigns targeting new prospects and current clients in key segments and verticals to raise levels of client acquisition and retention
- Provide reports and actively monitor the health of the marketing channel mix leveraging KPIs such as contribution to sales pipeline, program ROI, and customer acquisition
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience
- Marketing automation platform experience a must (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.)
- Analytics platform experience a plus (Bizible, Datorama, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of buyer personas and account segmentation
- Strong experience with ABM, paid search, and digital marketing tactics
- Data and metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively as well as the ability to execute and effectively drive results
- Resourcefully able to influence and collaborate with both internal team members and external agency partners
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.