This Demand Generation Manager position plays a key role in contributing to the growth of our client. This individual is responsible for working cross-functionally to develop omni-channel campaign strategies and associated tactical plans, as well as executing and evaluating those plans to drive lead high-quality leads and, ultimately, new pipeline and bookings. The ideal candidate will have deep B2B demand generation experience, marketing automation and analytics knowledge, and a proven track record of creating and executing successful omni-channel lead generation campaigns. This position reports to the Senior Director, Demand Generation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Go-to-Market, omni-channel buyer lifecycle campaigns, strategy, planning, execution, measurement, and optimization
- Exceed pipeline and new bookings goals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Client Success and Product teams to drive demand
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and bookings; report on campaign effectiveness, including both the "what" and the "why;" provide insights and recommendations to continuously improve campaign optimization
- Develop and implement targeting strategies and client journey mapping to enhance message relevance, audience engagement, and drive quality leads
- Optimize response and conversion rates by measuring, analyzing, and improving integrated campaigns; conducting A/B and multivariate testing (content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.), personalization, and others
- Partner with Digital Marketing on marketing automation, scoring, lead nurturing and reactivation programs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) in marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7+ years hands-on SaaS B2B software industry, inbound and demand generation experience including omni-channel campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Experience with lead scoring models, lead management programs, nurture programs, and account-based marketing (ABM)
- Expert knowledge of demand generation metrics such as MQLs (marketing qualified lead), SALs (Sales accepted lead), SQLs (sales qualified lead), etc., lead attribution models, etc.
- Experience with field marketing as a component of demand generation
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot) and CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Experience with BI systems and other analytics tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- 3+ years of people management experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/deadlines
- Strong influencing and collaborative skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.