Demand Generation Recruiter
Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, specializing in both consulting and permanent placement.
Not Sales. Not Marketing. Not IT. A combination of all three…. that’s Demand Generation.
Technology has never been more utilized in order to increase the efficiency between sales and marketing…so much so that Versique has a recruiting practice dedicated to Demand Generation & Marketing Technology.
Sound like You?
- Have you ever wanted to work with software and technology companies in cities across the country? (Such as: New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Boston, Austin)
- Do you enjoy people and are a natural networker?
- Do you have a passion for:
- Are you looking for a career path and not a job?
Role & Responsibilities:
- Discover quality candidates and develop relationships through networking (LinkedIn), referrals, online marketing, and other online job sources sites.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle for clients.
- Proactively source, screen, develop and place qualified candidates for clients.
- Assist with the coordination of interviews with clients and recruiters both in-person and over the phone.
- Outline the interview process, provide detailed job descriptions, and prepare all candidates thoroughly for any employer interaction and professional interviews.
- Create and post all new searches on company website and other on-line resources.
- Maintain relationship with both qualified candidates and clients.
- Be the subject matter expert in two major areas:
- Marketing Technology & Demand Generation best practices
- Talent Acquisition
Required Skills & Experience:
- 11+ years of progressive marketing experience with demonstrated success
- 5+ years of hands-on, strategic, and tactical experience in B2B enterprise software/SaaS solutions preferably in retail industry
- Experience leading and managing a marketing team of direct reports
- Ability to develop, present, and report on marketing plan results to executive leadership team
- Must be creative in the development of new marketing strategies, programs, and promotions
- Need to possess the appropriate level of technical/function expertise and knowledge
- Strong analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills a must
- Sales, customer service, and results orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.