Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaboratively work along multiple aspects of products and service
- Provide pre and post sales support to internal and external customers
- Work with Product Development team to aid in any potential new products
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish
- Work with procurement to source any needed materials
Required Skills and Experience:
- Engineering degree required. BSME preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Understanding of the full product life cycle
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with Engineering software; SolidWorks, etc.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.