Be part of a Fortune 500 company that helps individuals and business achieve financial success.
Be part of a growing team for one of the most prestigious companies in the Twin Cities. Great culture, work-life balance,and endless opportunities for growth!
As a member of Enterprise Technology you will be part of a dynamic team that has been recognized by the CIO 100 awards as an organization that has used innovation to advance the business. We will provide you the tools, training and mentoring to build superior systems by combining ingenuity and hard work with leading-edge technology!
What you would do in this job
- Automate web infrastructure using Puppet, Ruby and related technologies.
- Be part of highly collaborative team of 7-8 associates implementing DevOps principles focusing on the automation of infrastructure for developers deploying their applications.
- Support of our middleware environment including tomcat and apache.
- Partner closely with Application Development teams to:
- Reinforce our DevOps program.
- Automate the build and deployment of applications.
- Respond to application infrastructure issues.
- Partner with other technology teams (Network, Security, and Server) to build an environment that is highly available, secure, flexible and scaled for future growth.
- Have the opportunity to learn and implement new technologies and techniques to stay aligned with industry trends and best practices.
What we expect from you
- Knowledge of Puppet or a similar tool to automate infrastructure builds and support.
- Ability to envision an environment where infrastructure as code is the norm, not the exception.
- Understanding of middleware/web hosting tools such as tomcat, apache and related tools.
- Self-starter with the flexibility to adapt to changing project priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills, analytical skills, design skills, and high attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What you can expect from us
- The ability to grow in your career through training and opportunities that keep you challenged.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- An organization that understands the balance of work, life and family.
- Encouragement to bring your authentic self.
- A commitment to our community.