Our client is a leader in the industry with the latest health imaging informatics solutions. They help to improve the quality of patient care by developing innovative products that enable the exchange, analysis and storage of clinical information across health care enterprises and communities. Our clients products handle millions of medical images and health records each day across the world.
If you are an experienced DevOps advocate with a passion for advocating DevOps across product development companies, please read on! In this role, you will help establish and accelerate the adoption of DevOps practices within the various development groups.
As the DevOps Advocate, you will be:
• Evaluating and understanding our current state of global product development tools
• Collaborating with the DevOps Cloud Architect in the creation of the cloud platform for global development
• Advocating and coordinating the transition to this new platform from existing development environments.
• Creating, maintaining and advocating short and long-term roadmaps for the Global DevOps efforts
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• • Experience designing and implementing within DevOps principles
• • Hands-on experience with modern development tools, container technologies, and cloud deployment
• • Hands-on experience administrating development tools such as SCM, Issue Tracking, Binary Repositories, Automation
• • Working knowledge of cloud security and compliance
• • Working knowledge of Linux
• • Ability to work to achieve high level goals with minimal supervision
• • Must be skilled in working within a virtual team
• • Extensive experience working with global software development teams
• • Ability to build relationships with key influencers
• • Ability to predict the future needs of development communities in order to provide best in class tooling and collaboration methodologies
• • Excellent documentation skills
• • Must be able to learn new technologies quickly
• • Ability to travel internationally up to 4-6 weeks per year
• • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• • 5 years managing DevOps teams
• • 5 years experience in DevOps or Development roles within a software development environment