DevOps Cloud Architect
Our client is a leader in the industry with the latest health imaging informatics solutions. They help to improve the quality of patient care by developing innovative products that enable the exchange, analysis and storage of clinical information across health care enterprises and communities. Our clients products handle millions of medical images and health records each day across the world.
If you are an experienced cloud architect with a passion for designing and executing on cloud infrastructure, please read on! In this role, you will design, document and test cloud infrastructure to bring unified development tools to the companies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating and understanding our current state of global product development tools
- Designing and documenting cloud infrastructure to meet the needs of Global DevOps plans and requirements
- Implement the cloud infrastructure to be used be used as a testbed and proof of concept
- Working closely with other teams to build and test use cases
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience designing and implementing within DevOps principles
- Hands-on experience with modern development tools, container technologies, and cloud infrastructure and deployment
- Hands-on experience administrating development tools such as SCM, Issue Tracking, Binary Repositories, Automation
- Good understanding of authentication and authorization technologies
- Working knowledge of cloud security and compliance
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Excellent documentation skills
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work to achieve high level goals with minimal supervision
- Must be skilled in working within a virtual team
- Ability to travel internationally up to 3-4 weeks per year
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
5 years’ experience in DevOps or Cloud Architecture roles within a software development environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.