Digital Account Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing, dynamic agency that has seen 100%+ sales increase each year since they've opened their doors.
Experienced Digital Marketing Agency Talent – Define your own success and grow your career.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, let us help!
Roles & Responsibilities
• Oversee 15-20+ small to mid-sized accounts
• Ensure strategies fit your clients' objectives, brand and audience
• Plan deliverables and team workload on a regular basis, with the ability to shift projects and tasks based on client's needs
• Proactively manage the day-to-day of ongoing client relationships, including email communication, calls, presentations, etc.
• Act as the client advocate by thoroughly understanding the ins and outs of your clients' businesses and their marketing strategy
• Maintain client satisfaction, ultimately leading to client retention and account growth
• Work within multiple deadlines in a calm and efficient manner
• Manage multiple projects and multiple services using agency PM tools
• Work closely with the Director of Client Services to identify sales opportunities and propose new ideas to clients
• Build trust in team members by taking initiative, responding quickly and accurately to requests from clients and internal partners
Required Skills & Experience
• 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in an agency setting
• Conversant in SEO, Paid Media, Content and Social strategy best practices
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Skilled at managing the details and holding team members accountable to the highest level of quality and meeting deadlines
• Ability to understand complex client deliverables and confidently present them to clients
• B2B and B2C marketing experience preferred
• Comfortable with a fast-paced and evolving environment
• Problem-solving attitude with a consistent pursuit of results
• Excellent listener & note taker with solid verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to work cohesively with clients and subject matter experts
• Experience with WordPress preferred
• Microsoft Planner or other project management software experience preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.