Digital Content Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing, dynamic agency that has seen 100%+ sales increase each year since they've opened their doors.
Experienced Digital Marketing Agency Talent - Define your own success and grow your career. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, let us help!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own and lead the creation, development and presentation of client-facing omni-channel digital content strategies from ideation to execution
- Ideate, write and execute marketing campaign assets including blogs, eBooks, social media posts, email and automation sequence copy, ad copy, landing page copy, webinar scripts, taglines, video scripts, podcasts, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, digital strategists, and account managers, working collaboratively to make sure all content deliverables adhere to digital best practices and client goals and needs.
- Develop, manage, and deliver editorial content strategies and calendars
- Complete content audits that result in strategic recommendations
- Research, test, and optimize content strategies to determine how to drive continual, consistent success
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO and continually seek out SEO best practices
- Measure, analyze, and report on how content influences lead quality, engagement, and overall performance by channel
- Bring clients’ brand voice, tone, and style guide to life by advocating for and creating clear, consistent, and concise content
- Lead both internal and client-facing workshops, brainstorms, and planning sessions related to content strategy
- Work with team members specializing in design and development to ensure copy and visuals work together
- Develop brand messaging strategies including taglines, boilerplates, positioning statements, elevator pitches, and more.
- Effectively present concepts internally and externally
- Juggle multiple projects at one time, and with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-year degree in marketing, communications, writing or similar field
- 7+ years of relevant experience in an agency setting
- Proficient in Content, Social, Web and SEO strategy best practices
- Management experience with direct reports or past mentorship experiences, as well as clear readiness and desire to step into a player-coach management role
- Excellent self-direction and proactivity: can take a large, ambiguous problem, chart a course, and execute against identified deliverables
- A collaborative work style and the ability to think holistically: understanding how design and content strategy work together to provide customers with a consistent experience
- Strong multi-tasking, time-management, leadership, and organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented
- Must have experience creating and presenting content strategies
- Portfolio or work samples that showcase a range of execution from website, blogs, social, email, print and video
- Strength in problem solving, decision making, collaboration and analysis
- Ability to work solo or holistically with other members in the agency
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.