Digital Content Specialist, Magento Ecommerce
Our client has made the Internet Retailer Top 500 list for 7 consecutive years!
We are looking for a skilled Digital Content/Ecommerce Specialist to join our client’s team. This is a great B2B “store-front” website and content management opportunity with an organization that will invest in your growth and advancement!
We are looking for someone who is proficient with the Magento Ecommerce Platform. This individual will own, manage, deploy and optimize content for our client’s online and e-commerce platforms. In addition, this person will help with the transition to the Magento v2.3 Ecommerce Platform.
This is a fully remote 5-6 month Magento project.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create e-commerce and technical marketing content on website
- Provide content management support to create import files of product data for upload into the Magento 2 platform using uRapidFlow import/export extension
- Recreate landing pages and assist with quality assurance pre and post website launch
- Populate content (product descriptions, spec pages, shopping category pages) on Magento v2.3 e-commerce platform and other content management systems
- Apply basic HTML and CCS knowledge to prepare content for systems
- Use SEO best practices to produce and optimize exceptional product copy
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1+ year of e-commerce, retail or equivalent industry experience needed
- Must have Magento e-commerce platform experience, v2.3 highly preferred
- Skillful with HTML and CSS
- Need to know SEO best practices
- Basic knowledge working in Adobe Photoshop
- Superb written, verbal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.