Digital Marketing Manager
Our globally loved client is a true leader in the space and unleashes the power of professional events to their target market.
Summary: Our client is looking for an experienced digital marketer to join their team. This ideal candidate will have the perfect mix of creative ideation and strategic and technical execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement strategic paid media lead acquisition campaigns through both inbound and outbound performance channels
- Enhance SEO strategy in efforts to optimize brand presence and measure marketing effectiveness
- Create advanced and measurable conversion-based programs to focus on growth throughout digital journey
- Develop innovative Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs to drive personalization and scalability
- Optimize marketing automation to closely manage and nurture leads across e-mail, content and social platforms
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience necessary for the role
- Proven track record of campaign execution generating pipeline and positive ROI
- Firsthand paid advertising; SEM and retargeting experience a must
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative and technical written and verbal communication skills