Digital Marketing Manager
Our B2B SaaS client is looking for a Rockstar Digital Marketing Manager to join their team!
We are looking for an ambitious B2B digital marketer to own our client’s digital activation and insights that support revenue-based priorities through website and inbound channel optimization.
As a part of the US Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in forming tactics and collaborating with the corporate digital team to build the foundation, strategy, and tools to execute local markets. In this role, you’ll be responsible for increasing website traffic, “lead to opportunity” conversion rates, and net new prospects. In addition, you will provide strong digital insights on behaviors and trends to the broader marketing organization.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will work very closely with US and global team members.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the optimization of our client’s website and inbound channels (Drift, SEO, PPC, review sites) for organic traffic and conversion
- Discover and enhance user journeys and map out the optimal lead/channel mix
- Establish and track data-driven metrics (organic traffic, conversions, and engagement) and monitor ROI for all programs, evaluate, and optimize continuously
- Drive digital activation of local and global campaigns and programs including PPC, SEM, paid social, retargeting, and programmatic buying
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience needed
- 2-3+ years B2B tech/SaaS industry experience highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in SEO, PPC, and CRO needed
- Strong understanding of paid media mix and website optimization
- Proven track record of building a data-driven user journey across channels
- Lead generation and eCommerce experience necessary
- Proficient in tools and systems like Pardot, Umbraco, SI Analytics/ Google Analytics, Drift, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, GSC, Salesforce, PowerBi preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Versique: Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.