Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is in Financial Advisory space and their niche type of consulting has made them a major partner in highly regulated industries such as education and healthcare. They offer a wide variety of knowledge in financial investments, debt, and planning.
Are you savvy with Google Adwords and Analytics? Is digital marketing your jam? If so, our client is on the look out for their next developing leader on the team. This role will require hands on experience with paid media/advertising, PPC and SEO. This role will also dive a little into email, CRM and social media marketing. All hands on deck!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Track all marketing initiatives including impressions/social engagement, web traffic, conversation rates, channel budget allocation etc.
- Run daily campaigns and reports in Google Adwords and Analytics, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin and various other marketing platforms
- Implement best practices for PPC, SEO and all paid media.
- Manage the CRM and enure data quality standards
- Uphold the email marketing initiatives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience