Digital Marketing Specialist
If you are passionate about Brands and Digital Marketing and want to be part of dramatic growth, this is for you!
Seeking Digital Marketing Specialist with a particular focus on driving traffic to the brand’s website. Successful candidate will work within the marketing team to help concept, execute, analyze, and optimize all aspects of their digital marketing efforts. This includes, but is not limited to, leading digital advertising, website management, affiliate management, email marketing, SEO, measurement, and reporting.
This job is for rock stars only. This role will be a career builder for the right candidate as it will provide an unparalleled learning experience and the opportunity to put real wins on the board. It will be hard work. Some of it will be sexy work; some of it will be dirty work. If you question whether this job is for you—it’s not. If you know this job is for you and you meet the skills qualifications below, then please apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Stay abreast of current digital marketing trends and new technology and proactively monitors competitor web strategies to be world-class
- Set the media strategy by providing data-driven recommendations that guide key digital media decisions
- Execute and continually optimize all Google AdWords execution, including: paid search, shopping campaigns, banner campaigns, YouTube video, etc.
- Execute Amazon PPC marketing and optimize bundles/listings on Amazon
- Oversee paid social execution with agency for Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Lead website content strategy and execution, including new product launches, promotions, website content creation, functional enhancements, and review management, etc. for company's website along with any and all partner websites
- Lead and optimize email marketing, including developing new strategies to build our subscriber base
- Work collaboratively with Social Media Manager to develop new social strategies to drive followership and engagement rates
- Analyze key data to make recommendations to optimize performance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A 4 year Bachelor’s Degree with preference given to degrees in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications. Please include GPA with resume.
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Digital acumen is a must, including:
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficiency with paid social execution (Facebook and Instagram)
- Proficiency with Amazon PPC marketing
- Proficiency with Google AdWords
- Knowledge of Shopify and associated applications
- Proven success managing email marketing campaigns
- Adobe Creative Suite skills a huge plus
- Affiliate management success
- A creative, entrepreneurial mindset. The ideal candidate will have the passion to work in a rapidly-changing environment and will be willing to roll up the sleeves to advance the brand’ interests.
Reporting Structure and Company Location:
Our client's office is located in the North Loop neighborhood of Minneapolis, steps from Target Field, and tons of restaurants and bars. That said we are currently in a work from home situation, which could change as things get back to normal. This person will report directly to the VP Marketing, but will also work closely with the other members of the creative team and digital marketing team.
As a lean start-up, this company is fast-paced and decisions are vetted quickly and opportunities are relentlessly attacked. There is the occasional long day, but we understand the need for personal flexibility as well. We have a very informal culture with an emphasis on having fun, though we have the most fun when we exceed our financial goals. The company’s leaders are dedicated to the growth and development of the team; as such, we want to ensure that any employees have a much richer and rewarding experience than what one might expect working for a large company.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.