Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their marketing team!
Role & Responsibilities:
- PLA program planning, optimization and reporting to drive the overall performance of Google & Bing Shopping Campaigns across multiple accounts.
- Execute and deliver strategy and implementation for product listing ads marketing.
- Pull and manipulate data from multiple sources, perform data analysis, identify key trends, develop optimization recommendations and strategies supported by data to meet and exceed KPI goals
- Manage PLA program to budget, delivering regular metrics and improvement plans.
- Responsible for ongoing bid adjustments, campaign optimization, tactical recommendations as well as new campaign & initiative launches
- Own product feeds management, optimization, issue diagnosis & resolution
- Own competitive PLA product pricing review & price management
- Drive channel growth with responsibility for efficient bidding, surface new engine opportunities
- Identify gaps in coverage through detailed SKU analysis, campaigns review and industry knowledge
- Monitor program KPIs, performance data and prepare executive reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute strategies
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience executing and running Google & Bing Shopping (PLA) Ads
- Experience working with high volume sku counts
- Experience creating, optimizing & maintaining product data feeds
- Expert knowledge and extensive experience working with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google/Bing Ad Editors and Merchant Centers
- Extensive experience creating, optimizing & maintaining product data feeds; GoDataFeed & Channel Advisor experience a plus
- A progressive understanding of the interrelationship between paid media and other digital channels
- Previous experience with lead generation and offline revenue attribution
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills with an understanding of pivot tables and vlookups
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or directly related quantitative field
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a sense of urgency; experience operating in a private or private equity-owned business is a plus
- Google Ads, Google Shopping Ads and Google Analytics Certifications a plus
- Experience with ecommerce content creation within such platforms as Magento or Miva a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce and Netsuite reporting a plus
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.