Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a market-leading specialty insurance program manager, serving over 25 niche industries!
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to play a critical role in our client’s growth strategy. In this role, you will support the demand generation initiatives within core customer verticals, focusing on marketing programs that deliver business results. You will have an acute focus on lead acquisition and sales pipeline by helping develop, design, and implement campaigns that generate high-quality leads and opportunities for various business teams.
This is a fully remote position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of ABM and inbound marketing programs, including integrated campaign management and email marketing
- Grow demand generation to increase volume and quality of MQLs
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Oversee and execute end-to-end campaigns while maintaining cohesive automated workflows
- Provide reports and actively monitor the health of the marketing channel mix by leveraging KPIs such as contribution to sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity
- Partner with sales to accurately report on the effectiveness of different initiatives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have 4+ years of B2B demand generation/marketing experience
- Marketing automation platform and CRM experience needed (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Analytics platform experience highly preferred (Bizible, Datorama, etc.)
- Account-based marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment a plus
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical, decision-making and project management skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.