Digital Project Manager
Our client, a leading Minnesota retailer, has a great culture and the coolest corporate campus in the Twin Cities. With this client, consultants at every level can truly make an impact. The client is fast-paced, offers challenging projects, and is a great resume enhancer.
Why Work at Versique?Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
This role is Digital Project Manager that has strong operational experience and can work on multiple complex projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Ability to move from project to project and multi-task
- Ability to present and work from the executive level through scrum teams
- Must be able to drive Agile product teams and projects
- Must be able to come in and learn the current process while improving without recreating the well
- Must be able to drive teams while functioning well within a PMO team
- This person must be a driver and not someone who wants to track projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in an Agile product environment with the ability to work with waterfall IT teams
- Strong digital background and well versed in front-end and back-end technology
- Experience with cloud implementation will be a huge plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Successful background working with product teams
- Must have the ability to hold people accountable in scrum ceremonies and tasks
- Must be high energy and willing to learn from others
- Must be driven by team success and not by ego
Desired Skills & Experience: