Director, Demand Gen
Our client is a venture-backed enterprise tech start up in NYC with a unique story to tell about their SaaS focused security and app management platform. They offer a new type of service and have positioned themselves for intense growth. A Director of Demand Generation is needed to help them navigate the market and ramp up their marketing efforts so they can continue to lead the industry.
Job Description: Our client is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to lead a team of talented technical marketers. This role will focus a lot of loyalty and retention marketing while also focusing on new acquisition. There is a lot of low hanging fruit, so if you're a B2B pipeline builder, this could be the opportunity for you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and lead the strategy for marketing campaigns focused on generating quality leads while managing the loyalty and retention efforts
- Set the long term demand generation strategy and prioritize lead routing, nurturing, and conversion
- Incorporate general business and sales initiatives / goals into your marketing efforts
- Apply data analytics and set KPI’s to measure each campaign, allocation of marketing $$$, to prove your process. This requires someone who has a proven track record of setting up end-to-end marketing initiatives.
- Leverage and own the martech stack for goal of optimization and ROI
Required/Desired Skills & Experience:
- B2B Demand Generation experience of 4+ years
- Ability to leverage marketing technology and automation platforms – preferably Marketo
- KPI metrics driven individual with team management experience
- Account Based Marketing knowledge and application