Director, Demand Generation
Our client is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients and managing over $500 billion in the hedge fund, institutional investment and the wealth management industries.
Our client is looking to hire their first Director of Demand Generation to join their marketing team. We are looking for a MarTech geek who is very hands-on. Someone who is strategic, creative, entrepreneurial and data driven.
This role will work in partnership with product marketing to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy. In addition, The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for designing, building and optimizing client acquisition and demand generation across digital and offline initiatives.
- Manage all demand generation and fulfillment channels; SEO/SEM, display, content syndication, social media, retargeting, lead generation and e-mail marketing, as well as, offline activities to drive revenue
- Set the long-term and execute the short-term demand generation strategy
- Work alongside the Director of Product Marketing to develop the company’s strategy for segmentation to improve pipeline
- Determine metrics to measure effectiveness of demand generation campaigns and programs
- Build a scalable framework to drive awareness, traffic, leads, user retention and ROI
- Create structured experimentation processes to depict the growth marketing funnel and act on the identified areas of opportunity to increase conversion rates
- Rejuvenate and increase brand awareness
- 5+ years of demand generation or growth management experience in the B2B SaaS space, FinTech a plus
- A proven track record of executing successful demand generation campaigns
- Global marketing experience, a must
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and SFDC)
- Experience creating and executing high-growth experiments while taking on measured risks
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable
- Knowledge around Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies highly preferred