Director Financial Planning and Analysis
Our global Consumer Packaged Goods client is looking to for a Director of FP&A to lead one of their product lines. This role will be pivotal in their succession planning process.
Our Global Consumer Packaged Goods client has asked us to assist them with identifying a Director Financial Planning and Analysis to support one of their most critical business units. This role will support the various COO's of the business entities. In this role you will lead a team of 6 direct reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead an efficient and effective planning and forecasting process for our client. Engage business partners to ensure planning assumptions are supported and deliverables are completed on time.
- Deliver value-added analysis and provide meaningful financial and operational reporting that leads to sound business decisions.
- Mentor staff and provide development opportunities to enhance capabilities and allow team members to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages that includes financial statements, operational Dashboard reporting and KPIs, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level explanations of differences.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field along with a minimum of 10+ years broad-based business experience, with prior experience in a similar role partnering with Executive leadership.
- Advanced knowledge of planning tools (Excel, Tableau, Hyperion etc.); knowledge of ERP’s
- •Experience effectively managing and leading teams:
- MBA preferred
- Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and analyzing comprehensive strategic business plans.
- Excellent communication skills