Are you ready to make your mark? If you’re an Internal Audit leader, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Reporting to the Audit committee and Chief Financial Officer, directs the global internal audit function, including both internal and external resources. Directs Sarbanes-Oxley compliance initiatives and evaluations. Coordinates with the corporate controller with respect to standards of internal control and related policies. Coordinates with other compliance functions within the organization, e.g. import/export, government contracting, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible, jointly and with the controller, for establishing internal control culture and policies.
- Design risk-based approach to internal audit.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and all related areas.
- Manage internal audit activities globally.
- Direct outsourced internal audit resources.
- Communicate to the Board of Directors, primarily the Audit Committee.
- Works collaboratively with functional experts to ensure value-added compliance with audits.
- Assist ethics compliance activities.
- Coordinate with legal counsel and the Director of Ethics and Compliance on ethics investigations.
- Standing member of Business Conduct Oversight Committee.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with managing global, internal audit responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge/experience in Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple business groups from an operational and administrative perspective.
- Solid ability to coordinate outsourcing efforts.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment and utilize expertise across the organization.
- Excellent leadership and management abilities with supervisory experience over multiple projects and professional staff.
- 10+ years audit industry experience including using outsourced resources required.
- Experience with Board level committees and/or issues required.
- Demonstrated leadership of audit staff required.
- Systems implementation and working with SAP preferred required.
- Audit experience with a Big 4 firm of global accounting firm preferred.
- Operational finance experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- Masters degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred.
What’s In It For You
Our “employees” are called and treated as “members”…. and we’ve created a culture that appreciates and values the contributions of every member. It’s a positive collaborative environment where members work together for outstanding outcomes.
- Annual cash bonus opportunity
- Sick Time / Short Term Disability / Bereavement / Adoption Assistance / Vacation / 401(k) Match
- Stock Contribution / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability / Member Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Member Optional Life
- Spouse/Child Optional Life / Optional AD&D / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Home Auto Insurance / Whole Life Insurance / Critical Illness Insurance / Legal Plan / Military Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Pandemic Leave / Vacation Buy-up
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.