At Versique, we believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” four years in a row by our employees, Versique specializes in Interim Solutions, Direct Hire, and Executive Leadership Search. Our functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, Marketing, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned).
Versique currently has 70+ internal employees, 100+ contract consultants, and has filled more than 1,000+ positions nationwide. Our firm hired 50+ new internal employees in the past two years, with plans to continue growing rapidly in 2022 and beyond. With the lowest turnover in the industry, we believe that the work we do along with our values are the greatest factors that differentiate Versique from other staffing and recruiting companies.
We are currently building our business aggressively and are seeking experienced search experts and recruiters as we look to expand. Versique offers experienced recruiters a platform like no other that includes the best resources/tools available, an incredible lead generation strategy through our internal marketing department and agency, a top compensation structure, and an experienced team that thrives on collaboration and sharing client relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with hiring managers to be aware of current and upcoming interim and project needs within finance and accounting.
- Build partnerships with Twin Cities based organizations through existing relationships or the cultivation of new connections through a variety of prospecting tactics.
- Identify qualified project candidates based on relevant job criteria through partnership with the Finance and Accounting Interim Solutions recruiting team and by using internet resources, networking, and referrals.
- Assist in candidate interview preparation to ensure an effective and informative interview process.
- Function as an intermediary between client and candidate during the interview process to effectively respond to issues and concerns.
- Quality control follow-up during and after the project placement to ensure the success of your F&A consultants.
- Work collaboratively with the other practice areas within Versique to ensure the continued success of the firm and fulfillment of core values.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- An active network of local finance and accounting leaders and/or business leaders
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Results and performance driven, and comfortable with working in a high achieving, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to seek out and understand client needs
- A passionate interest in providing professionals with a compelling career opportunity to advance their careers and companies with the human capital necessary to successfully execute strategic plans
Our Commitment To Our Team
- Autonomy – Together, let us build a business plan and help you execute on it
- Marketing Support – Our sister company, Parqa, specializes in Digital Marketing exclusively for the recruiting industry and helps build your brand, credibility and thought leadership in your area of expertise. Not to mention, drives a ton of client leads to you.
- Technology Support – Versique provides best-of-class technology and access to the best sourcing tools in the industry – we use Bullhorn for our CRM and ATS. Additionally, we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, sponsored ad slots on Linked-In and various marketing automation campaigns, all fully integrated with Bullhorn.
- Training Support – Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone on the team.
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 40% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another!
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy, so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO!
- Compensation – Base, bonus, and commission opportunities
- Giving back – another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support, and you have the opportunity to join the Volunteer committee and make an impact day one!
- Fun! – another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.