Director of Client Partnerships HR Consulting
Versique HR Search & Consulting is a top-rated Minnesota search and consulting firm. Due to our continued growth, Versique HR Search & Consulting is looking for a Director of Client Partnerships to join our high-performance and collaborative HR team. As a member of our nimble team, you will have a significant impact to our success and will see career and financial growth as a result.
Versique is looking for a Director of Client Partnerships for our HR Consulting Team.
Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, and specializes in Direct Hire, Executive Search and contract consulting.
The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Our commitment to our team:
- Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 30% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy, so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO
- Giving back – Another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support. Join our Volunteer Committee and make an impact day one!
- Technology Support
- Fun!– Another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
Are you an experienced HR Professional who builds strong client relationships? Are you a professional who wants to try something new but still wants to utilize your HR expertise? Are you naturally curious as to how different companies tackle HR issues? If so, we want to have a conversation with you at Versique HR consulting!
If you’ve been curious about HR consulting, this is the agency you want to grow with. You will be surrounded by industry experts who are driven to succeed as a company, not only as individuals. We are not your typical agency. We’re collaborative and passionate about winning as a team.
Versique HR Search & Consulting is a top-rated Minnesota search and consulting firm. Due to our continued growth, Versique HR Search & Consulting is looking for a Director of Client Partnerships to join our high-performance & collaborative HR team to continue to help us grow. As a member of our growing team, you will have a significant impact on our success, and will see career and financial growth as a result.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director of Client Partnerships and be responsible for interacting with HR hiring leaders throughout the Twin Cities while generating new and perspective client leads for our HR team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships with hiring leader to understand their current and future project needs
- Generating new leads and opportunities through your own network conversations, through the use of cold calling, e-mails, LinkedIn and social media
- Consistently mining various job boards and databases for the most current jobs, and calling those companies hiring leaders to create long lasting relationships
- Being able to clearly differentiate our services and suggest various solutions depending upon the needs of the client
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years experience within an HR function or as an Relationship Builder within the staffing industry
- HRIS Project Based experience is a HUGE plus
- The ability to effectively question and be curious. This sets you apart as a knowledgeable sales consultant and earns you credibility with your clients
- Comfortable managing a territory. A large portion of your business is generated from new opportunities, so cold-calling must be a standard part of your prospecting plan.
- A proven self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to search out and understand customer needs
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Results driven and comfortable working in a high performance, metrics-driven environment
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus potential + perks
Benefits: Competitive health care coverage, 401(k) Match, PTO, etc.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.