Director of Demand Gen
Our client is in hypergrowth mode as they have added some impressive partners to leverage their customizable ABM engagement platform. They are a marketing software company within the martech realm located in San Mateo, California.
This is a unique type of Demand Generation Leadership role as it’s utilizing the marketing software that it subscribes to it’s wide range of well-known clients such as Microsoft, Cisco, and WhiteHat Security. You’ll need to be an account based marketing (ABM) expert in the B2B space to thrive in this position.
- Be the “proof of concept” for the ABM engagement platform through demand generation programs
- Redefine the elaborate lead nurturing programs in efforts to drive engagement for highly qualified leads (long sales cycle) – Quality vs. Quantity
- Develop an ABM strategy to targeted top accounts and execute campaigns through various channels to drive ROI
- Establish KPIs for all programs and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Dominate the personalized online interactions to targeted personas by creating key messaging strategies, organic search efforts, media buys, CPC spending and overall micro-site engagement
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to ongoing sales alignment and sales enablement to ensure program success.
- Get the right content, to the right person, at the right time
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing with expertise in ABM
- Demand Generation leadership experience required with proven track record
- Digital and Marketing Automation skills required
- SFDC advanced knowledge a huge plus
- Superior collaboration skills and an entrepreneur mindset desired